Tradeyard Loader Operator
|Work Type||Full time|
|Job Role||Tradeyard Loader Operator|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a well-established locally owned family business which has been operating in Canterbury for over 50 years. The company is made up of four divisions which are concrete, aggregates, civil contracting and a workshop delivering mechanical and engineering services.
We are looking for a Tradeyard Loader Operator at our Belfast site. You need to be a physically fit hands-on practical person who takes pride in presenting a clean and orderly site. You will work independently but also need to be prepared to work as part of a team.
This is a busy and varied role from Monday to Friday with Saturdays as required.
Training can be provided for the right applicant.
- The making of concrete blocks made from excess concrete
- Loading trucks and car trailers with aggregates/sand
- Loading and unloading goods with a forklift
- Ensuring our trade yard areas are well-presented to the public
- Record keeping of inwards and outwards goods
- General yard duties/maintenance
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of a Class 1 licence
- Experience driving a loader preferred but training available for the right applicant
- A strong awareness of Health & Safety
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and an ability to multi-task under pressure
In return we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
- An opportunity for you to join a great team
- Training & development support
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre employment medical and drug test.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you believe you have the right qualities to fulfil this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.