Heavy Diesel Mechanic
|Job Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Work Type||Full time|
|Job Role||Heavy Diesel Mechanic|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a family business which consists of four primary divisions, concrete, aggregates, civil contracting, mechanical and engineering that commenced operations in 1962.
The Role Based in our Belfast workshop and part of a small team, you will be independently diagnosing, repairing, troubleshooting and performing general and preventative maintenance. In the Workshop you will have a wide range of gear to work on including, concrete mixers and pumps, truck and trailer units, earth moving gear and other heavy vehicles.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualified in Heavy Automotive – Plant and Equipment or Road Transport
- Strong diagnostic skills (experience with electronic diagnostic equipment is not required)
- Take pride in your work and gain satisfaction from “a job well done”
- Health and Safety focused
- Good time management
- Ability to focus on the task at hand
- Class 4 and 5 Drivers License would be advantageous
What We Offer A competitive hourly rate commensurate to the appropriate skills. If you feel that this is your ideal role, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.