Customer Service Representative - Part time Role
|Work Type||Part time|
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative - Part time Role|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a well-established locally owned family business which has been operating in Canterbury for over 50 years. The company is made up of four divisions which are concrete, aggregates, civil contracting and a workshop delivering mechanical and engineering services.
We are looking for a Customer Service Rep to join our concrete dispatch team who can work approx 5 hours per day.
You will be reporting to the Concrete Dispatch Supervisor and your role will be to ensure smooth, effective communication between dispatch and our customers whilst operating in a busy environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Engender trust and confidence in customers
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy communicating with a diverse range of people
- Have a fantastic phone manner with a calm, level demeanor, especially under pressure
- Have meticulous attention to detail and a very high level of accuracy
- Excellent computer skills
In return we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
- An opportunity for you to join a great team
- Training & development support
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a full medical and drug test.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you believe you have all the right qualities to fill this role then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.