Concrete Pump Operator
|Job Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Job Role||Concrete Pump Operator|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a well-established locally owned family business which has been operating in Canterbury for over 50 years. The company is made up of four divisions which are concrete, aggregates, civil contracting and a workshop delivering mechanical and engineering services.
We are looking for a Concrete Line Pump Operator and training will be provided.
You will need to be well organized, capable of planning ahead, be skilled at handling heavy vehicles (Class 2 licence is required) and have a talent for delivering excellent customer service on site. This role provides the opportunity to obtain your class 4 licence and move up onto the larger boom concrete pumps.
You will be responsible for the driving and operation of a concrete line pump truck. This involves driving to and from the job site, operation of the pump and keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition. You must also be flexible and willing to help our other divisions by driving other trucks/equipment if required.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, with work on Saturday mornings as and when required. You need to be flexible to accommodate irregular work hours and start times.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a high standard of work ethics, good health & safety and compliance practices
• Have the capability to think quickly and act efficiently
• Be a team player, positive, energetic and focused on achieving the desired goals
• Have a high level of self-motivation and drive to succeed
• Be reliable, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised
• Be physically fit and able to lift, set up and move the pumping equipment
In return we can offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
• An opportunity for you to join a great team
• Training & development support
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre employment medical and drug test.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you believe you have all the right qualities to fill this role then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.