Concrete Pump Operator
|Job Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Work Type||Full Time|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a well-established, family owned Ready-Mix Concrete supplier which also specialises in aggregates and civil contracting.
We are looking for an experienced Concrete Pump Operator. You will need to be well organised, capable of planning ahead, be skilled handling heavy vehicles (Class 4 licence is mandatory) and have a talent for delivering excellent customer service on site. You must also be flexible and willing to help our other divisions by driving other trucks/equipment if required.
You will be responsible for the driving and operation of a concrete pump truck, from driving to and from the job site, to the operation of the pump, to keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have good experience working on concrete pump (training provided for the right applicant)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a high standard of work ethics, along with good health & safety and compliance practices
- Have the capability to think quickly and act efficiently
- Be a team player, positive, energetic and focused on achieving the desired goals
- Have a high level of self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Be reliable, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised
- Be physically fit and able to lift, set and move the pumping equipment
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, with work on Saturday mornings as and when required. You need to be flexible to accommodate irregular work hours and start times.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
- An opportunity for you to join a great team
- Training & development support
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.