Concrete Operational Support
|Job Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Job Role||Concrete Operational Support|
Christchurch Ready-Mix Concrete Limited is a well-established, family owned business which specialises in concrete, aggregates and civil contracting.
An exciting and varied position is now available due to the current employee moving into a different role with CRMC. Reporting to our Southern Sites Operational Supervisor, you will be part of our Hornby team.
You will need the following attributes:
- You must be honest, reliable and able to adapt to working on a variable roster
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent computer skill
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong customer service focus
- Team player
- Operating loader to fill concrete plant bins with raw material
- Trade Yard Sales - SAP for point of sale
- The making of concrete blocks made from excess concrete
- Assisting the Concrete batching team as required
- Record keeping of inwards and outwards good
- General yard duties/maintenance
- Loading trucks
- Ensuring our trade yard areas are well-presented to the public
You will have:
- A Class 4 licence and Wand F endorsements
- Experience driving a loader
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- A strong awareness of Health & Safety
- Both does of the Covid-19 vaccination or proof of booking
You need to be a hands-on, practical person who takes pride in presenting a clean and orderly site. you will work independently but also need to be prepared to work as part of a team.
This full-time position, Monday to Friday with Saturdays as required. A guaranteed 40 hours and time and a half before 6am, on Saturday and after 45 ordinary hours is provided. Training can be provided for the right applicant.
If you are interested please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.