Class 5 Night Drivers
|Job Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Work Type||Full time|
|Job Role||Class 5 Drivers|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a well-established locally owned family business which has been operating in Canterbury for over 50 years. The company is made up of four divisions which are concrete, aggregates, civil contracting and a workshop delivering mechanical and engineering services.
We are looking for Class 5 night drivers with bulk tipping and jack-knifing experience.
The night shift will be working from 4:30pm. You will be carting from our quarries to our processing sites and concrete plants. We will rely on you to deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers through a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Full Class 5 Licence
- Bulk tipping and jack-knifing experience is a must for this role
- Front End Loader experience preferred
- Be confident working alone and in remote places at times
- A positive attitude towards Health and Safety
- Ability to work collaboratively
In return we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance (after six months)
- An opportunity to join a great team
- Training & development support
- Guaranteed hours
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a full medical and drug test.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you believe you have all the right qualities to fill this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.